You MUST understand your history in order to authentically write about it.
What happens as you write using the Self-Discovery prompts?
As you write – you are developing your story.
You gain clarity about your life experiences.
You learn how to discover the lies regarding the stories you’ve believed about yourself.
You begin to see a theme emerge.
Reveal things about you that you’ve forgotten or discounted.
Experience an increase in self-worth
As you embrace the best parts of yourself,
You see valuable lessons, wisdom and gifts.
And the uniqueness of YOU!
Your story is being revealed to you as you write it!
Using one-of-a-kind Self-Discovery prompts + guidance, you'll peel back the layers and discover more about yourself and your life.
~ Discover your personal strengths and purpose.
~ Honor and cherish moments of joy and learning.
~ Gain awareness of experiences or feelings you've avoided seeing before.
~ Acknowledge how some stories, thoughts, and beliefs have kept you from letting go and moving forward.
~ Understand yourself and your life in ways that allow you to release what you need to and become the author of your new story now.
Knowing that with every page you write...You're doing something else,
Gaining clarity about your life and the messages you want to pass on.
Your insights can illuminate the path for others.
How amazing would you feel to know you're making progress?
Learning about yourself and your history with these unique prompts is going to save you time and frustration in your writing!
- Self-Discovery prompts by email. A benefit of using these unique prompts is the increased clarity you'll gain about your life journey and your own strengths and gifts. It also increases feelings of self-worth as your life is revealed in unexpected and gentle ways!
- 12 video writing lessons (One per week for the first twelve weeks) that review 'how to' regarding using the prompts and Essential Elements.
- Write to the prompts on your own and/OR share your written response with other members in our Members Only Facebook group.
- Listen in on monthly Circle of Influence where insightful excerpts of members self-discovery writing will be shared. Experience one ‘ah-ha’ after another as members’ self-discovery writing is highlighted by Michele (Founder of Self-Discovery Writing Mentorship).
- Quarterly Self Discovery Milestone markers that help to identify common threads (from your self-discovery writing), life theme, values, beliefs, and newly revealed positive concepts of self.
-If desired, edit and publish specific (themed) stories, including turning points.
- Continue using the prompts to discover more and more as the ebb and flow of life moves you along.
Here's what students of the Self-Discovery Writing Mentorship are saying:
>"I just want you to know that these prompts are absolutely incredible. I swear, I’ll have something going on, and the prompt will be EXACTLY what I need."
>"Honestly, Michele, I've been ever so much pleased with everything."
>"This program is great, you are so good at creating the prompts!"
>“I have grown so much both in writing and in personal growth.”
>"These prompts are bringing a lot out of me, feels good though."
> “I’m so thankful I found the courage to take a chance on myself and stop trying to do this alone. It's very encouraging to me to get up and want to write. The prompts are challenging to me because I had pretty much shut down my senses for "feeling". Thinking is one thing, but to examine my feelings is another. I stopped wanting to go "there". Yet in doing so, I can sense a "lift" in I might have cracked the door open a little.”
> “Love this. Thanks Michele.”