Using one-of-a-kind Self-Discovery prompts + guidance, you'll peel back the layers and discover more about yourself and your life.
~ Discover your personal strengths and purpose.
~ Honor and cherish moments of joy and learning.
~ Gain awareness of experiences or feelings you've avoided seeing before.
~ Acknowledge how some stories, thoughts, and beliefs have kept you from letting go and moving forward.
~ Understand yourself and your life in ways that allow you to release what you need to and become the author of your new story now.
Knowing that with every page you write...You're doing something else,
Gaining clarity about your life and the messages you want to pass on.
Your insights can illuminate the path for others.
How amazing would you feel to know you're making progress?
- Weekly self-discovery prompts by email. These prompts help to create awareness of the authentic vision and personal goals you have for your life.
- Weekly video lessons that highlight at least one new self-discovery prompt each week.
- Write to the weekly prompt on your own and/OR share your written response with other members in our Members Only Facebook group.
- Listen in on monthly Circle of Influence calls where insightful excerpts of members self-discovery writing will be shared.
- Quarterly Self Discovery Milestone markers that help to identify common threads (from your self-discovery writing), life theme, values, beliefs, and newly revealed positive concepts of self.
- Compile specific (themed) stories and turning points, edit and publish if desired.
- Continue discovering more and more as the ebb and flow of life moves you along.
Here's what students of the Self-Discovery Writing Mentorship are saying:
>"I just want you to know that these prompts are absolutely incredible. I swear, I’ll have something going on, and the prompt will be EXACTLY what I need."
>"Honestly, Michele, I've been ever so much pleased with everything."
>"This program is great, you are so good at creating the prompts!"
>“I have grown so much both in writing and in personal growth.”
>"These prompts are bringing a lot out of me, feels good though."
> “I’m so thankful I found the courage to take a chance on myself and stop trying to do this alone. It's very encouraging to me to get up and want to write. The prompts are challenging to me because I had pretty much shut down my senses for "feeling". Thinking is one thing, but to examine my feelings is another. I stopped wanting to go "there". Yet in doing so, I can sense a "lift" in I might have cracked the door open a little.”
> “Love this daily writing. Thanks Michele.”