We define ourselves and our experiences through the process of story.
Last year I had a client who was nearly 70 ask me if I could help her stop caring about what people think when they judge and criticize her.
Fifteen years ago, while writing a life story for a woman in her 90s, she repeatedly told me about the pain she felt when thinking about how her mother never held and nurtured her.
DISCOVER: You're not all of the negative ideas you've believed about yourself.
You can learn to experience peace and forgiveness.
You can release chains of blame, shame and regret.
You can feel more alive as you align with your authentic self.
DISCOVER AND REWRITE A MORE AUTHENTIC STORY!
Try it, experience clarity about your life like never before.
(This is designed as an annual mentorship with 365 prompts nudging you in the direction of looking beyond what you currently see.)
- As a member, what will I have access to?
When you join Self-Discovery Writing Mentorship, you’ll receive an invitation to log into our Member's area where video content is shared. In the Members Area, you'll find coaching and guidance included in pre-recorded video lessons.
A Self-Discovery writing prompt daily by email for 365 days.
(Each prompt is delivered daily, directly to you by email.)
I’m already super busy. Is this going to take up a lot of my time?
You can engage and write with each prompt in about 15-30 minutes. That small bit of time packs a huge punch. You gain greater clarity each time you write and respond to a self-discovery prompt. We recommend you write regularly (at least once per week) using the Self-Discovery Writing prompts to receive optimal results.
How amazing would you feel to rewrite a more authentic story?
Learning about yourself and your history with these unique prompts is going to reveal valuable insights you haven't previously known or considered.
This kind of personal knowledge is empowering to assist you in moving forward without continuing to be bound by chains of the past.
Self-Discovery Writing students are saying:
- "I just want you to know that these prompts are absolutely incredible. I swear, I’ll have something going on, and the prompt will be EXACTLY what I need."
- "Honestly, Michele, I've been ever so much pleased with everything."
- "This program is great, you are so good at creating the prompts!"
- “I have grown so much both in writing and in personal growth.”
- "These prompts are bringing a lot out of me, feels good."
- “I’m so thankful I found the courage to take a chance on myself and stop trying to do this alone. It's very encouraging to wake up and want to write to these prompts.”
- “Love this. Thanks Michele.”