We define ourselves and our experiences through the process of story.
Last year I had a client who was nearly 70 ask me if I could help her stop caring about what people think when they judge and criticize her.
Fifteen years ago, while writing a life story for a woman in her 90s, she repeatedly told me about the pain she felt when thinking about how her mother never held and nurtured her.
DISCOVER: You're not all of the negative ideas you've believed about yourself.
You can learn to experience peace and forgiveness.
You can release chains of blame, shame and regret.
You can feel more alive as you align with your authentic self.
DISCOVER AND REWRITE A MORE AUTHENTIC STORY!
Try it, experience clarity about your life like never before.
(This is designed as an annual mentorship. 365 prompts and monthly group calls nudging you in the direction of looking beyond what you currently see.)
- Whether you’re a writer looking for better material to include in your writing, - unveiling truth from error in how you’ve developed false interpretations into lifelong stories!
- Or, you desire to “Discover the truth of you and Embrace the freedom to be more of your authentic self.”
How amazing would you feel to rewrite a more authentic story?
Learning about yourself and your history with these unique prompts is going to reveal valuable insights you haven't previously known or considered.
This kind of personal knowledge is empowering to assist you in moving forward without continuing to be bound by chains of the past.
- Daily Self-Discovery prompts by email. A benefit of using these unique prompts in your meditation and writing, is the increased clarity you'll gain regarding your life journey, your strengths and unique gifts. Increasing feelings of self-worth as your authentic life is revealed in unexpected and gentle ways!
- Video lessons that review 'how to' regarding use of the prompts and Essential Elements for optimal Self-Discovery results.
- Meditate and write to the prompts on your own and/OR share your written response with other members in our Members area included on the Self-Discovery website.
- Participate in monthly Circle of Influence calls where insightful excerpts of Members Self-Discovery writing will be shared and additional questions answered.
- Quarterly Self Discovery Milestone markers that help to identify common threads (from your self-discovery writing), life theme, values, beliefs, and newly revealed positive concepts of self.
- Continue using the prompts to discover more and more as the ebb and flow of life moves you along. If desired, edit and publish specific (themed) stories, including turning points.
Students are saying:
- "I just want you to know that these prompts are absolutely incredible. I swear, I’ll have something going on, and the prompt will be EXACTLY what I need."
- "Honestly, Michele, I've been ever so much pleased with everything."
- "This program is great, you are so good at creating the prompts!"
- “I have grown so much both in writing and in personal growth.”
- "These prompts are bringing a lot out of me, feels good."
- “I’m so thankful I found the courage to take a chance on myself and stop trying to do this alone. It's very encouraging to me to get up and want to write. The prompts are challenging to me because I had pretty much shut down my senses for "feeling". Thinking is one thing, but to examine my feelings is another. I stopped wanting to go "there". Yet in doing so, I can sense a "lift" in I might have cracked the door open a little.”
- “Love this. Thanks Michele.”