As a member, what will I have access to?
When you join Self-Discovery Writing Monthly Mentorship, you’ll receive an invitation to log into our Member's Website and Private Facebook group where content is shared. This is also where members are actively sharing their writing in response to the self-discovery prompts. (Each prompt is delivered daily, directly to you by email.)
In the Members Area, you'll find coaching and guidance included in video lessons and recorded monthly 'Circle of Influence' calls. If you choose to share your writing with other Members, supportive and thoughtful responses to your writing are offered within the group.
I’m already super busy. Is this going to take up a lot of my time?
You can engage and write with each prompt in about 15-30 minutes. That small bit of time packs a huge punch. You gain greater clarity each time you write and respond to a self-discovery prompt. We recommend you write regularly (at least once per week) using the Self-Discovery Writing prompts to receive optimal results.
Can I cancel my membership?
You are free to cancel your $37 monthly subscription payment at any time without penalties or further costs.
If I cancel my membership will I have access to any of the membership content?
You will have the emails and prompts you've received up until that time. You will no longer have access to the Member's Website including lesson and video library, Private Facebook group and its content, or monthly Circle of Influence.
- Self-Discovery prompts by email. A benefit of using these unique prompts is the increased clarity you'll gain about your life journey and your own strengths and gifts. It also increases feelings of self-worth as your life is revealed in unexpected and gentle ways!
- Video writing lessons that review 'how to' regarding using the prompts and Essential Elements for optimal Self-Discovery results.
- Write to the prompts on your own and/OR share your written response with other members in our Members area included on the website or Members Only Facebook group.
- Listen in on monthly Circle of Influence where insightful excerpts of Members Self-Discovery writing will be shared. Experience one ‘ah-ha’ after another as members’ self-discovery writing is highlighted by Michele (Founder of Self-Discovery Writing Mentorship).
- Quarterly Self Discovery Milestone markers that help to identify common threads (from your self-discovery writing), life theme, values, beliefs, and newly revealed positive concepts of self.
-If desired, edit and publish specific (themed) stories, including turning points.
- Continue using the prompts to discover more and more as the ebb and flow of life moves you along.