Life Stories, Tributes and Memoirs
Tell Me Your Story Now Writing Workshops
In a 5 week workshop create a gift from the heart to your posterity. Include stories from childhood, education, religion, career, relationships, family life – experiences that reflect what you value and what you’d like to share.
For step by step guidance, sign up for the writing workshop series with facilitator and author Michele Brown
More information on the Workshops
- Learn how to make your stories come alive on paper
- Finish a story you’ve wanted to write, examples include:
- A story about a life event, your career, a tribute to a pet, a story about a loved one; the story possibilities are endless!
- Your journey defines your message. Meaningful life experiences are the most valuable treasures you can pass on.
- Story telling/writing opens opportunity for healing, understanding and compassion.
- The Social Setting of a live workshop provides Writing Support and Idea Sharing and it’s FUN!
What are participants saying about Life Story workshops?
“When we write with sincerity about our lives, we learn to see our own humanity in others.”
“As I write my stories, I am becoming softer towards my parents, and it’s wonderful.”
“Being heard is so close to feeling loved.”
“In the journey of writing and sharing your life story, you become gentler with yourself and others.”
For current workshop dates and locations email email@example.com
Next workshop series beginning in October 2016